Frequently Asked Questions
How will coaching benefit me?
Coaching offers many benefits to you, whether it be business, executive or life coaching.
• Success strategies
• Business operations
• Cash flows and profits
• Leadership ability
• Team capability
• Communication skills
• Personal mindset
What will a coach provide?
A coach honours their client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
A coach will provide 100% focused attention to you in every session. It is the responsibility of a coach to:
• Discover, clarify and align what the client wants to achieve
• Encourage client self-discovery
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
• Hold the client responsible and accountable
A professional coach will listen, observe and customise their approach to meet their client’s individual needs.
Where necessary your coach will also provide you with tools, templates and materials to assist you to gain the results that you are seeking right now.
What is required from me?
As a client it is expected of you to come to the partnership with:
• The commitment to play the game at 100%
• The ability to focus on yourself and make decisions for action
• Self discipline to challenge existing limiting beliefs and replace them with new empowering beliefs that will serve, support and nurture you
• Humour! The ability to have a laugh at ourselves and see the situation as light and bright
I’m unsure if coaching will work in my situation?
Coaches successfully work with people from all walks of life who want to improve their lifestyle, career and business.
Do you want:
• To achieve a goal that has previously been out of reach?
• To gain knowledge, confidence, skills and resources?
• Accelerated results?
• Clarity around your future?
• Balance between your different areas of life?
• To reduce stress
• To increase your health and wellbeing
Then coaching is for you!
I’m interested in exploring coaching further, now what?
Fantastic!! Make sure you have access to all the resources available from this site and contact The Mindworx Group now at email@example.com or alternatively call us on 0429 914 440.
Our team is looking forward to speaking with you today and will make sure that you have everything you need to move forward with your journey.